Be a part of the nation's largest title insurance and escrow services company. We are a large volume commercial escrow branch, located in Portland Oregon, handling multi-state transactions. We are currently looking for Commercial Escrow Officers
• Complete commercial escrow transaction from start to close; curative work, assemble, prepare and review closing documents; notarial acts, disburse funds; file and record documents.
• Manage a portfolio of clients.
• Work with team to earn new business and be proactive in maintaining existing client base.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Escrow or Commercial Escrow.
• Knowledge of commercial real estate, title insurance and endorsements.
• Good organizational skills and effectively manages complex commercial real estate transactions.
• Effectively follows policies, procedures and concepts within the escrow and title industry.
• Self-motivated team player with excellent customer service skills.
• Commercial and/or multi-state experience is a major plus, but any escrow officer experience will be considered.
3 years commercial escrow experience required
Lawyers Title offers its employees a comprehensive suite of benefits that include a generous Paid Time Off plan, Medical, Dental, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, plus other benefits. Compensation will commensurate with experience.