This is a full time position with the opportunity to play a significant support role in the closing of large, complex commercial real estate transactions. Specifically, assist team of Title, Escrow, and Underwriting specialists by coordinating all phases of the title and closing process including title review, title clearance, pre-closing updates, scheduling, assisting clients with transaction related questions, helping keep transactions on an accurate timeline.
Support Responsibilities include:
1. Assist with open orders/order entry
2. Follow up on orders, search ETA’s and commitment timelines.
3. Hyperlink and distribute commitments to clients
4. Obtain title clearance documentation
5. Schedule closings
6. Prepare pre-closing updates and assist with construction date downs
7. Organize and coordinate multi-site transactions
8. Coordinate and lead work flows and time lines for out of state transactions
Qualifies candidates must posses the following experience.
1. Strong PC skills; data entry, Outlook, Word, Excel (Spot Pro and SmartView experience a plus)
2. Working knowledge of title commitments/policies and how to identify property
3. Ability to obtain information for and from customer; deal with customer in a professional manner
4. Exhibit organizational skills, follow-up skills, and project coordination abilities
5. High level of interpersonal skills and willingness to pitch in and help the team
6. Consistently professional and calm demeanor despite tight deadlines in high pressure
7. Determine priorities and meet deadlines. Able to prioritize without supervision
8. Ability to problem solve